It is important for each one of us to take a break from thinking about daily life problems is more likely to lead to you taking action on simple things you could do to improve your situation or to elevate mood rather than continued thinking.
Family Vacation in Dubai
If one wants to stop feeling tired of life, then they have to create a life that is worth living. The truth is, we’re all tired, and we face hectic routine on a daily basis where we are overworked, stressed out or chronically busy. So a few days vacation is most convenient and reasonable to spend some time with family and friends.
My family initially did a long planning for vacations, but due to the flexibility of time, we had to end up it up in about six days only. We planned a trip to Dubai as we had never been to any place in Dubai. As we never visited Dubai before so we decided to fly directly to Dubai from United Arab Emirates airline.
Six day trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
I was quite nervous, yet euphoric to go on the trip to a new place so far. It was only a six day trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, but I was delighted. Dubai is very famous on the Globe and a place of large buildings and the largest malls in the world, all clean and tidy malls, entertainment venues, perfect beaches where you can enjoy sky scrapping, sky diving and jet ski with your family. Tourists gathered from almost all around the world to witness the captivating views and experience a culture like never before as it is an idealistic spot for every traveler.
While I was there, I got to know the reason of very low crime rate in Dubai which nearly zero. Law and order are in control and strict punishment to the one who tries to commit a crime which is another plus point of this city that makes people feel affection with every inch of this town.
My family and I were very excited as Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Dubai is full of mesmerizing and dazzling sceneries, starting from history to culture, from tradition to nightlife, from beaches to ancient museums everything is highly recommendable to visit.
Desert Safari and Ferrari World
Similarly, Desert Safari and Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi are also famous for attracting a bulk amount of tourist and citizens every year. But there are the thing that sets Dubai apart, is its attractions and landmarks like Burj Khalifa, Al Mamzar Beach Park, Burj Al Arab. Right from architectural to natural attractions, this city is pleasing in its unique way.
You can also explore fascinating museums like Dubai Museum, Dubai Moving Image Museum, and Falcon Museum to know further about the city’s history, art, and culture. Nevertheless, the city is not just about the central attractions for which it is known. There are some other charms of this town such as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Emirates Palace that can offer you a richer understanding of it.
On our first day, we visited the Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world, which on the inside includes a mosque, restaurant, and residential building. It felt so mesmerizing to stand at 2,716 feet that break several records such as tallest, the largest working floor in the world, and highest observation deck in the world. After that, we visited the Arabian Wilderness where we began on a desert safari, which led to a spring filled with food, camels, and unique entertainment.
Visit Palm Jumeirah In Dubai
The very next day, we visited the Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest human-made island.
The island’s construction made from all natural materials such as rock and imported Persian sand. We visited almost every possible beautiful place within four days. Then at the next day, we decided to visit Khasab as we heard so much about Kasab’s eye-catching Hajar mountain range and captivating scenes that will imprint a long lasting impression in the individual mind and tempt to visit this place again and again.
Beautiful city Visit Khasab Musandam from Dubai
- We drive to Khasab from Dubai we have to take out special time to complete the formalities mainly because did not hire any trip guides, so we set up the first start from Dubai.
- But the landscape and roads after Ras al-Khaimah are well worth it.
- Since we went in July so, it was summertime the water was so warm and cozy. It was perfect to fall asleep or to take a nap after lunch.
- Sea breeze at the same time beautiful appearances of Dolphin seems to happen from time to time, the Incredible sea is magnificent, and the scenery is not what you would expect nor do photos do justice.
- We spend the whole day with delicious food, refreshments, soft drinks, mineral waters, juices, fruits, biscuits, chips, tea, coffee and B.B.Q dinner along with favorite music to play on a beautiful island where a person can swim and snorkel in turquoise water to interact with beautiful fishes and sea corals.
- Value for money is outstanding and while we didn’t do it this time their tours of the rest of Khasab area is also deserving doing we left that place earlier in the night as we have to rush back to Dubai because it was our last day of vacation, so we drove back, Yet riding in the midnight was another amazing experience.
We reached Dubai nearly at the sunrise but all in all, it was a beautiful day at Khasab, we set ourselves back to our hometown, we packed our stuff and were waiting at the airport for our flight back to Home.